Brisbane Garden Lighting Price Guide
Brisbane Garden Lighting – Garden lighting systems are a great way to add ambiance and improve the overall aesthetics of any Landscape.
Modern lighting systems are generally low voltage and operate via an automatic or programmable control systems. Dusk to dawn sensors or programmable controllers in conjunction with LED technology ensure energy efficiency
Garden lighting durability
Quality garden lighting fittings are available in a range light emitting devices. Landscape design generally incorporates mini spot lights for garden features. A combination of deck , step and bollard lighting for entries, entertaining areas and paths.
These garden lighting products are available in a range of finished. 316 marine grade stainless steel is by far the most superior product for long term durability.
Garden Lighting Price Guide
Basic but quality garden lighting systems start from approximately $2200 Systems will increase in value dependent on size of system and product selection.
Brisbane Landscaping service, Instant Greenscene Landscaping offer a designer range of garden lighting systems, servicing Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast. Prices are indicative only.
Garden Lighting Systems fully installed From $2200, Systems include
- Quality exterior transformer. Automatic light sensor for system operations, Programmable from Dusk to Dawn or Dusk for either 2/4/8 hours
- Heavy duty low voltage cable, with waterproof wire connectors
- Stainless steel garden lighting fixtures. Selections include bollards, mini spot lights, deck and step lighting.
The information and pricing contained in this article is indicative only and excludes GST. Actual Prices will be quoted in accordance with lighting system size, requirements and actual product selections. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Instant Greenscene Landscaping accepts no responsibility for any error or omission.
For Further information or to obtain a quote visit our CONTACT US page.
Our professional Landscape team can also be engaged for specialty landscape / irrigation works including:
- Structural landscaping including drainage, paving, retaining
- Soft Landscaping including garden design and establishment.
- Irrigation including design, installation and servicing of automatic pop up lawn and garden sprinkler systems.