Brisbane Irrigation – Sunshine Coast Irrigation
Brisbane irrigation / Sunshine Coast irrigation | Sprinkler systems- Our automated sprinkler systems are available as both surface and sub surface irrigation designs. A range of emitters including drip lines , pop up emitters and fixed risers will be considered upon our site inspection. Further features and options such as multi zone controllers, rain sensors, moisture and wind sensors ensure our systems are most efficient.
Irrigation servicing and system report from $275 | Automatic single zone irrigation systems from $1870 | Multi zone systems from $4400
We can assist with all your landscape requirements
Brisbane Irrigation – Sunshine Coast Irrigation – Irrigation System options
- Systems available as single automated zone systems or as a multi station irrigation sprinkler system
- Wired rain sensor or wireless rain sensor available. Wireless rain sensors can be easily relocated if required.
- Solenoids in our Brisbane irrigation and Sunshine Coast irrigation systems are neatly located to an in ground inspection pit
- Options are available to install a master valve which is an additional shut off valve. These are a great feature in the event of a system failure.
- Manual isolation and back flow prevention system fitted to all irrigation systems
- Options to fit irrigation control units to in ground inspection pit. This is great in assisting to prevent vandalism.
- Sub surface irrigation options available. Great water saving option, also great in assisting to prevent vandalism.
- Range of garden emitter options available , including mini sprinklers, micro sprayers, misters and sub surface options.
- Range of lawn emitter options available , pop up sprinklers including low flow options and sub surface options.
- Range of sensors, smart controllers including wireless options available
In addition to our Brisbane irrigation and Sunshine coast irrigation services, Our Specialist landscaping team service offer a complete range of landscaping services including paving, retaining walls, landscape drainage, garden lighting, garden design, irrigation, Water features, Decking, screens, timber structures and fences. See our before and after landscape transformations
With our local knowledge, we design irrigation systems that are sustainable. These systems comply with Queensland Water Commissions efficient irrigation system guidelines. Our systems are installed by licensed professionals. See water saving tips for your garden.