ONSITE DIY LANDSCAPE CONSULTATION - UP TO 2 HOURS ONSITE
DIY Landscaping – Consulting Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast
Landscaping & DIY landscaping can be a rewarding achievement. On the down side, poorly planned or poorly constructed landscaping works can be detrimental to property values. Instant Greenscene Landscaping and Irrigation offer a landscape consulting service for those considering professional works or the home DIY landscaper.
Consider a Hybrid Approach , its a combination of professional installation and do-it-yourself landscaping. Most homeowners either can conquer much more or much less than they think they can. So you really need to think if you want to spend your next ten weekends breaking your back, or have someone help you.
Our onsite landscape consultancy services Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast. Our aim is to assist in areas such as landscape design, landscape material selections and landscape construction advice.
By Consulting with us prior to your landscape construction, and if applicable even prior to your build, we can assist in minimising costs by carefully considering how other building works may implicate your landscape project. We can assist with the right design using the right material selection for the job the first time. Ideally its best to speak to us prior to commencing your works, but if you have started and run into trouble, we will do our best to help you.
In addition, we now supply a DIY range of premium Turfs ( Sir Walter Buffalo , Tiftuf and Nullarbor couch), as well as under turf and garden soils. we can also quote to supply most of your garden requirements with access to a huge range of plant stocks from potted plants to ex-ground stock as well as turf and garden fertiliser… all delivered direct to your door at very competitive prices.
DIY landscaping consultions- What you get
A QBCC licensed, fully qualified structural landscaper and Irrigation plumber will visit you onsite for up to two hours (* additional time available) to discuss any facet of landscaping- whether that be design ideas, material selection, structural building advice (eg. retaining walls, footings, paving), horticulture or drainage issues.
In most cases, we can provide a pricing indication for professional works during the onsite consultation also. This indication may be for the landscape works in its entirety or any facet of the works the DIY landscaper may prefer not to undertake. Assuming you are satisfied with discussed scope of works and price indications, we can proceed to a formal quotation to have your works professionally completed.
DIY Landscaping consultation Fees-* landscape consultations are up to two hours onsite, additional hours are at $110 inc. of GST for all regions
Brisbane North $275 inc GST MON-FRI, $350 inc GST weekends.
Brisbane South $330 inc.GST MON-FRI, $385 inc GST weekends.
Sunshine Coast $275 inc.GST Mon-FRI, $350 inc.GST weekends.
Payment options- Cash , debit cards, Visa , Mastercard **fees apply to credit transactions
Download / Print our Landscaping Brochure
Areas landscape consulting may be able to assist.
- Landscape design, ideas, material selections and layout
- Paving– product selection, sub surface requirements including
- Retaining walls– Retaining wall construction, durable material selections and drainage requirements.
- Landscape Drainage– surface and sub surface drainage, including retaining wall drainage.
- Garden design– Plant selection- low maintenance, colour foliage, feature planting and privacy screening.
- Landscape materials- Material selections, colour considerations, material pricing.
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems– automated lawn and garden sprinkler systems utilizing both mains and tank water supply.
- Timber screens, fences and structures– Timber selection, treatment options and construction.
- Landscape lighting – Automated garden lighting , highlighting focal points, entrances, paths and features
- Decking – Low level decking for pool surrounds, Alfresco areas and landscape features
- Structure position- Positioning of structures including houses, driveways, sheds and swimming pools. We will consider how this may potentially effect things like access, drainage and site works.
- Landscape how to’s- Information on the process undertaken to complete particular landscape works.
And if it all gets too much, our landscape construction service may be a consideration. Included in our onsite consultation price, we will can supply price estimations and/ or quotes to one particular area of your project or your complete landscape works and we will refund your initial consultation fee if you proceed to have works completed by us.(conditions apply)
Our landscape consultation and construction service operates from Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast, offering consultancy and construction in most facets of landscaping. If in the unlikely event we are unable to assist with any advice once on site we will waive our consultation fee.
To discuss our consultation options please fill out our enquiry form by clicking ‘Contact us’ below, Alternatively you can contact us on 0408 770 646.