Landscapers, Instant Greenscene, take your investment in landscaping seriously. We do our utmost to ensure your landscape requirements are met.
Taking into account our detailed onsite consultation and offsite time compiling pricing , photo files and project information averages 6-8 hours, we are unable to offer free quotes . We do however offer detailed consultations from $250 inc GST and our consultation fee is deducted from project works if you are to proceed. Requirements can be discussed by phone prior to consultation.
Our onsite landscape initial consultation allows 2 hours onsite to understand your requirements. We evaluate your site, discuss design and material selection, detail durability and expected service life of product selections.
Most importantly we see and highlight possible problems many overlook, like drainage issues and access for future services that you may add like garden lighting and irrigation.
On completion of our initial consultation we will provide a detailed written quote and in most cases photo samples of similar works or products we have used in previous works.
Landscape Consulting- What you get
A QBCC licensed, fully qualified structural landscaper and Irrigation plumber will visit you onsite for up to two hours or one hour in the case of single item works. (* additional time available) to discuss your landscaping requirements in detail.
Our consultation may cover landscape design, material selection, product durability, structural building advice (eg. retaining walls, footings, paving), horticulture, irrigation, lighting and drainage issues.
We can, in most cases supply a detailed price for your landscape project from concept through to completion. Complete with image samples of products discussed and similar completed landscape projects.
Landscaping consultation Fees-* landscape consultations are up to two hours onsite, additional hours are at $110 inc. of GST for all regions
Brisbane North $250 inc GST MON-FRI, $330 inc GST weekends.
Sunshine Coast $250 inc.GST Mon-FRI, $330 inc.GST weekends.
Payment options- Cash , debit cards, Visa , Mastercard **fees apply to credit transactions
- Structural landscaping- all facets of structural landscaping.
- Paving- product selection, sub surface requirements including
- Retaining walls- Retaining wall construction, durable material selections and drainage requirements.
- Landscape Drainage- surface and sub surface drainage, including retaining wall drainage.
- Plant selection- low maintenance, colour foliage, feature planting and privacy screening.
- Landscape materials- Material selections, colour considerations, material pricing.
- Landscape how to’s- Information on the process undertaken to complete particular landscape works.
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems- automated lawn and garden sprinkler systems utilizing both mains and tank water supply.
- Timber screens & decks- Timber selection, treatment options and construction.
- Structure position- Positioning of structures including houses, driveways, sheds and swimming pools. We will consider how this may potentially effect things like access, drainage and site works.
Our landscape consultation and construction service operates from Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast, offering consultancy and construction in most facets of landscaping. If in the unlikely event we are unable to assist with any advice once on site we will waive our consultation fee.
To discuss our consultation options please fill out our enquiry form on our contact us page, highlighting the consultation option and we will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can contact us on 0408 770 646.