ONSITE LANDSCAPE CONSULTATION - UP TO 2 HOURS - CONSULTATION FEE REFUNDABLE OFF QUOTED WORKS **Conditions apply
Brisbane Landscape consulting servicing North to the Sunshine Coast.
Landscapers, Instant Greenscene, take your investment in landscaping seriously. We do our utmost to ensure your landscape requirements are met.
Taking into account our detailed onsite consultation and offsite time compiling pricing , photo files and project information averages 6-8 hours, we are unable to offer free quotes . We do however offer detailed consultations from $250 inc GST and our consultation fee is deducted from project works if you are to proceed. Requirements can be discussed by phone prior to consultation.
Our standard initial onsite landscape consultation allows 2 hours onsite to understand your requirements. We evaluate your site, discuss design and material selection, detail durability and expected service life of product selections.
Most importantly we see and highlight possible problems many overlook, like drainage issues and access for future services that you may add like garden lighting and irrigation.
On completion of our initial consultation we will provide a detailed written quote, fully inclusive of all materials, labour and associated costs. We will also provide, where possible, photo samples of similar works we have previously completed and / or sample photos of where we have previously used products specified in your quote. We do this to both demonstrate our workmanship and to assist you in visualizing our landscape proposal.
Landscape Consulting- What you get
A QBCC licensed, fully qualified structural landscaper and Irrigation plumber will visit you onsite for up to two hours or one hour in the case of single item works. (* additional time available) to discuss your landscaping requirements in detail.
Our consultation may cover landscape design, material selection, product durability, structural building advice (eg. retaining walls, footings, paving), horticulture, irrigation, lighting and drainage issues.
We can, in most cases supply a fixed priced quote for your landscape project, fully inclusive of all costs, from concept through to completion. We will also include image samples of products discussed and photos of similar completed landscape projects.
Landscaping consultation Fees-* landscape consultations are up to two hours onsite, additional hours are at $110 inc. of GST for all regions
Brisbane North $250 inc GST MON-FRI, $330 inc GST weekends.
Sunshine Coast $250 inc.GST Mon-FRI, $330 inc.GST weekends.
Payment options- Cash , debit cards, Visa , Mastercard **fees apply to credit transactions
Areas landscape consulting may be able to assist.
- Structural landscaping- all facets of structural landscaping.
- Paving- product selection, sub surface requirements including
- Retaining walls- Retaining wall construction, durable material selections and drainage requirements.
- Landscape Drainage- surface and sub surface drainage, including retaining wall drainage.
- Plant selection- low maintenance, colour foliage, feature planting and privacy screening.
- Landscape materials- Material selections, colour considerations, material pricing.
- Landscape how to’s- Information on the process undertaken to complete particular landscape works.
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems- automated lawn and garden sprinkler systems utilizing both mains and tank water supply.
- Timber screens & decks- Timber selection, treatment options and construction.
- Structure position- Positioning of structures including houses, driveways, sheds and swimming pools. We will consider how this may potentially effect things like access, drainage and site works.
Our landscape consultation and construction service operates from Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast, offering consultancy and construction in most facets of landscaping. If in the unlikely event we are unable to assist with any advice once on site we will waive our consultation fee.
To discuss our consultation options please fill out our enquiry form by clicking ‘ CONTACT US ‘ below and we will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can contact us on 0408 770 646.