Instant Greenscenes swimming pool landscaping project was to design a landscape creation around the installation of a fifteen meter lap pool. The completed landscape requirements considered in our design was to create a functional and usable area that was low maintenance with aesthetic appeal.
- A level pool surround was created by constructing a retaining wall using Boral soft split link wall retaining blocks with compacted earth and drainage behind the retaining wall ensuring durable construction.
- A Colourbond pool fencing was installed with two personal access gates for easy access and service. Fully compliant to QLD pool laws.
- 400mm Adbri Euro slate impression pavers were laid on a concrete footing surrounding the pool access area.
- 400mm Adbri Euro slate impression pavers with a decorative tumbled sandstone gravel infill were laid along side pool as access path and for aesthetic presentation
- Automatic hunter irrigation drip system complete with rain sensor were installed for automatic irrigation of garden areas.
- Garden lights including up lights in path, mini spot lights for feature plants and bollard lighting was installed. All landscape lighting was operated by remote control.
- Pool pump shed was installed rear of feature wall to protect existing pool equipment and for housing irrigation and lighting equipment.
- Nandinas, Liriope stripey white, a selection of Cordylines were chosen for their low maintenance colour foliage while Dracena Marginata were used as structural feature plants with understory plantings of Xanadu and Lomandra Hystrix completing the garden areas. Area was mulched with 1 inch hoop pine.
- Area surrounding pool was turfed with Sir Walter Buffalo.