Brisbane landscape design and our landscape Process
Our Brisbane landscape design and construction team believe sustainable landscapes start with great foundations. This begins at our first landscape consultation, in the design and planning stage, and continues right through to completion of your Brisbane landscape. Our customers input is imperative throughout this entire process.
Pre Landscape Construction
1) Our initial process begins with an onsite landscape consultation. Landscape scenarios will be discussed based on clients requirement, project budget and site requirements. These may include both soft & structural landscape solutions. A portfolio of recent works is also presented which is designed to assist with visualising suggested landscape scenarios. Designs can be created to suit your individual requirements, constructed from your plans or a combination of both.
2) Off site, a more detailed review of product selections, site requirements and landscape preparation will be considered. Based on our onsite consultation and site review, a written quote will then be submitted to you. This quote will outline our discussion onsite and will detail proposed landscape works and product selections. Your quote will include a fixed price inclusive of GST. After your perusal, we encourage you to contact us should you wish to alter your landscaping requirements in any way.
3) Once you are satisfied with our design and quotation, we are happy to arrange for you to view product samples, and will assist with colour selections. On acceptance of our written landscape quotation, a tentative start date will be made for construction of your new landscape. All contracts will completed as required by the QBCC
1) Prior to construction, a site inspection will be done. A check measure will be completed and site will be pre-treated for any weed growth where required.
2) On commencement a laser level will be used to accurately determine site levels and required falls. Excavation, sub surface works and footings will be completed as required for your landscape works
3) Structural landscaping works such as retaining walls, paving, decking, garden edges, fence, gates etc, along with drainage and irrigation will be completed prior to any soft landscapes being undertaken. In most cases , we will work from the back of a property to the front, avoiding limiting our access. Generally, preparation and structural works will be the longest process of your landscape project.
4) Once all earth works and structural elements of your project are complete, we will commence soft landscapes such as gardens, mulch and turf and finally adding any decorative gravels to areas as required.
5) Last of all, the site is cleaned and prepared for presentation. At this point we will also go through requirements for ongoing care and maintenance, but rest assured, we are only ever a phone call away should you have any concerns or need advice in the future