Landscaping & DIY landscaping can be a rewarding achievement. On the down side, poorly planned or poorly constructed landscaping works can be detrimental to property values. Instant Greenscene Landscaping and Irrigation offer a landscape consulting service for those considering professional works or the home DIY landscaper.
Consulting with us prior to your landscape construction will not only assist with landscape design, material selection and construction but may minimise your future costs by considering related implications of the building process, including swimming pools. In addition, we can supply landscape supplier information in many instances, ensuring quality materials at the right price.
DIY landscaping consultions- What you get
A QBCC licensed, fully qualified structural landscaper and Irrigation plumber will visit you onsite for up to two hours (* additional time available) to discuss any facet of landscaping- whether that be design ideas, material selection, structural building advice (eg. retaining walls, footings, paving), horticulture or drainage issues. On completion of or onsite consultation, you can request us to quote the landscape works in full or any facet of the works the DIY landscaper may prefer not to undertake. This is fully included in your consultation charge.
DIY Landscaping consultation Fees-* landscape consultations are up to two hours onsite, additional hours are at $110 inc. of GST for all regions
Brisbane North $250 inc GST MON-FRI, $330 inc GST weekends.
Brisbane South $250 inc.GST MON-FRI, $330 inc GST weekends.
Sunshine Coast $250 inc.GST Mon-FRI, $330 inc.GST weekends.
Payment options- Cash , debit cards, Visa , Mastercard **fees apply to credit transactions
- Structural landscaping- all facets of structural landscaping.
- Paving- product selection, sub surface requirements including
- Retaining walls- Retaining wall construction, durable material selections and drainage requirements.
- Landscape Drainage- surface and sub surface drainage, including retaining wall drainage.
- Plant selection- low maintenance, colour foliage, feature planting and privacy screening.
- Landscape materials- Material selections, colour considerations, material pricing.
- Landscape how to’s- Information on the process undertaken to complete particular landscape works.
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems- automated lawn and garden sprinkler systems utilizing both mains and tank water supply.
- Timber screens & decks- Timber selection, treatment options and construction.
- Structure position- Positioning of structures including houses, driveways, sheds and swimming pools. We will consider how this may potentially effect things like access, drainage and site works.
Our landscape consultation and construction service operates from Brisbane North to the Sunshine Coast, offering consultancy and construction in most facets of landscaping. If in the unlikely event we are unable to assist with any advice once on site we will waive our consultation fee.
To discuss our consultation options please fill out our enquiry form on our contact us page, highlighting the consultation option and we will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can contact us on 0408 770 646.